The community at Baltimore Node is vibrant and ever growing.
Who we are
We are makers! More coming soon… (hopefully some headshots / what some of our members are creating)
What We Do
We make/break/hack stuff and void warranties! More coming soon…
The Baltimore Node is part of the Station North Arts District, a center of creation in the heart of Baltimore. Some of our old neighbors include.
- The Station North Tool Library is like a library, but with tools instead of books. Tool Library members are able to check out tools from among their large library for whatever projects they want to do.
- The Baltimore Design School, located in the historic Lebow Clothing Factory, is Baltimore’s new middle/high school focusing in fashion design, architecture.
- Second Empire Furniture is a full-service woodworking shop. Cabinetmakers Stephen Alexander and Robert Frey practice their craft on the floor above the Node
- AREA 405 is full of artists’ work spaces and hosts a wide variety of events.
- The Copycat Building is one of Baltimore’s best-known landmarks and serves as homes and studios for a large segment of Baltimore’s art community.
- The City Arts Building houses another large segment of Baltimore’s artists.