A good makerspace is equal parts people, equipment and the innovation and ideas that develop from the community.
In terms of equipment, here’s a list of some of what we offer our members.
- Makerbot Replicator (Dual extruder)
- Makerbot Cupcake CNC (currently out of service)
- 60x90mm 80W Laser cutter
- Digital multimeters
- Wire cutters and strippers
- Power supplies
- Small components (resistors, switches, etc.)
General-purpose shop tools:
- General-purpose hand tools: wrenches, screwdrivers, nutdrivers, pliers, etc.
- Workbenches and machinist’s vises
- Corded and cordless drills
- Drill presses
Woodworking and carpentry:
- Table saw
- Compound miter saw
- Thickness planer
- Radial arm saw
- Woodworking bench with vises and dogholes
- Various hand tools: saws, chisels, planes, etc.
- Handheld electric tools: drills, router, circular saw, jig saw, etc.
- Router table
- Metal lathe